HealthSource of Ohio is a not-for-profit community health center that provides quality, patient-centered primary and preventative care. Our services include Family Practice, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Dental, Behavioral Health, and Pharmacy services. HealthSource accepts both insured and uninsured patients.
- Improved access to high quality, cost effective primary care services
- Health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of patients, providers, employers, and consumers
- Availability of affordable health care to our patients regardless of social, economic, religious, or ethnic status
- Providing leadership and education for our patients and community. In partnership with our providers, we enable our patients and community to make informed and reasonable health care choices through education
- Creating a professional environment, which promotes patient satisfaction and pride among staff
Quality and Excellence
HealthSource is committed to providing excellence in patient care, and is dedicated to the belief that every patient deserves to be treated with respect, dignity, and equality, irrespective of their race, religion, economic status, or ability to pay.
HealthSource believes that patients have a right to quality health care, delivered in a respectful manner that is guided by the premise that patients deserve to be educated and treated with compassion.
HealthSource exists because of our patients and our employees who are both considered our customers. We are dedicated to provide satisfaction to all our customers.
A patient-centered medical home is a model of care that strengthens the physician-patient relationship by providing coordinated care and a long-term medical relationship (CLICK HERE for description of PCMH PDF).
Discounted Sliding Fee Program
HealthSource of Ohio offers a Discounted Sliding Fee Program for patients that are uninsured. Eligibility is based on income and family size. Patients may also qualify for the program if they have insurance but cannot afford the deductible. To determine your eligibility, please call your nearest HealthSource of Ohio office to schedule an appointment. You will need to bring income verification with you, which may include:
- Most recent income tax return or W-2 form
- Two most recent payroll stubs, if currently employed
- An eligibility letter for Social Security, Veterans Administration, or for any other benefits you receive (if applicable)
- Unemployment Determination of Benefits (if applicable)
- Copy of divorce decree or other court documentation verifying alimony and child support (if applicable)
- EBT eligibility form to verify benefits (if applicable)
- Statement giving the amount of gross income per month if you are self or privately employed (if applicable)
- Patients under age 19 must be denied Medicaid for financial reasons before they can be eligible for the Discounted Sliding Fee program. A copy of the denial letter from the county Department of Job and Family Services must be shown at the time of the eligibility interview
HealthSource is proud to partner with other non-profits, businesses, and organizations to help our patients receive the care and services they need. For a list of community resources for our entire service area CLICK HERE.
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.